Friday, September 3, 2010

18 Boxes Left

I did an inventory check today.

I need to hold some boxes back for Stockholms Spelkonvent, Spiel, and Dragonmeet.

Not counting those, I have just 18 boxes left to sell.

North Americans can probably get them cheaper from the American vendors, but Europeans don't have as much local choice.

One more good vendor order and all 18 will be gone at once.

I haven't even decided the format for the second edition yet. I've thrown ideas around... but we're looking at November at the earliest, more likely January, for it to be ready. It certainly won't be as big and bad as the current version, that I assure you.

If you want one of these things, you should order very soon.

Any left over from the conventions will of course be made available for sale, but are you going to gamble that I'll have that many left after attending the largest gaming convention in the world?

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! Glad to see it's paying off for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has you wife been able to reclaim your apartment yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Longtime reader, wanted to offer an endorsement: The set looks great and is one of the best pure reads I've ever gotten in an RPG. Can't wait to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news for us book fans. I'm all for everything between one set of covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, you finally got me. Make that 17 left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim, you should put up a Doomsday Watch on your site. "T minus 17 and counting."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goddammit, one week until I can afford one!

    It was either the LOTFP boxed set or the first two Nifelheim LP reissues when I was looking at my last bit of mad money a while back... ...looks like I made the wrong decision!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This news is just plain Awesome! Congratulations Mr. Raggi! I don't know I'll be able to afford a copy before they're gone. But, I'm somewhat consoled by the fact that I do have a print copy of No Dignity in Death.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And was just thinking last night, "I wonder how James is doing? I wonder how many are left? Oh crap! I better grab one while the grabbing is good!" Just picked up two for me! Can't wait to finally see it in person. James, any chance that you would autograph one--that one would might go sit on a shelf somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, so glad I got my copy while there were a lot left. If I waited, I might not have a copy. Which would such severely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blair, man, you can buy them through FRPGames, too. They are like US$54+shipping, which is where I got mine.

    Congratulations, Jim. You have shown what ambition and drive can do for the OSR.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Make sure to post your booth number for the "Spiel" in Essen, Germany.

    ReplyDelete