Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pure Cosmic Terror

... so I'm writing up The Golden King and The Headless Dragon as part of Death Ferox Doom.

Haven't even put pen to paper... er, finger to keyboard on any of the cannibal stuff, since that's a lot more social and fluid. I'm writing up the dungeon/ziggurat first.

Things that were just rough notes when I ran the adventure, and frankly never triggered by my players because they know better, need to be described and in some cases statted.

... and I just detailed the bit that allows a Cleric's deity to become possessed and replaced if the PCs do something very fundamentally stupid.

You know, that sort of thing.

So open up that Crystal Door and walk right in.

(did you know that the same guy directed Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, Porky's, and A Christmas Story? That's cosmic horror right there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment