Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quick Update

Ropecon went well. In sales terms that means I paid for con expenses + importing all that stuff. Hanging out with Mentzer and also Erik Mona and Jeff Richards for a bit was interesting and enlightening.

The webstore is just about ready to reopen, I'm just waiting on a couple PDFs to be sent to me so I can set those bundles up.

Work continues on upcoming releases... the art is almost finished for Isle, Carcosa's next layout iteration is in the works, Monolith is chugging along and after I that finished I've locked in the followup, the concept of which will guarantee that I burn in hell.

Its title at this point looks to be "The Dancing Queen in Yellow." Chew on that one.

I still hope to get 5 things out by the end of the year, but at this rate I should be happy with 4 and satisfied with 3. LotFP is not a shovelware publisher, apparently.

3 comments: